Friday, March 19, 2010

--Random Thinking--

"March". Hay naku, ewan ko ba kung anung meron ang buwan ng Marso at nakapadami naman atang nangyari at hindi nangyari. Well sa hindi nangyari eh so far wala akong masyadong masasabi except for those things that I actually planned and eventually didn't happen or is still about to ("sana"). Since I'm the type of person who takes whatever comes along and takes life one day at a time mukhang ang mga nangyari lang talaga ang makukwento ko.


Pero let's start off with what didn't happen though I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I will eventually accomplish it. I still have more than a week, but with the upcoming appointments in the next few days, sana mahabol ko pa talaga 'to. Well, maybe for some, this is of no relevance at all but for me it's quite a big deal. Kala niyo siguro kung ano pero honestly, I haven't finish a single book for this month yet. I promise myself na I need to finish at least one or two in a month, but with the pace I'm going, isang lang masasabi ko "Good Luck". And that's my only frustration, aside from the fact that I haven't met Mr. Right yet, gosh! I'm getting older by the day but that's a different story, baka naman kasi na-meet ko na siya pero bulag lang talaga ako. =)

Kung tutuusin naman kasi kaya ko naman tumapos ng libro kaya lang panay din kasi
OT netong mga nakaraang araw, tapos parang lagi lang ako sa harap ng computer eh, wala din naman akong nagagawa. Masisisi ko din ba ang "Plants vs Zombies" eh talaga namang addictive siya kaso minsan naisip ko, what did I gain from it? Backache, immediate pleasure everytime I beat those annoying zombies? Kaso addictive eh, parang French Vanilla Cappuccino lang yan ng 7Eleven.

I guess, I won't be posting the things that happened for this month muna, I'll just wait na lang for the last day of March and make another summary. And inaantok na din kasi ako, just got home from breakfast with my friend Jean, haaayyy, again anung meron ang
"March"? Ang dami ko kasing kaibigan na on "Quarter Life Crisis" mode. Isa pa yan! QLC.



No comments:

Post a Comment