Monday, March 1, 2010

Summary

Honestly, i don't know how to describe February in one word so let me just summarize what happened for the whole month.

---

The month just started at lagasan na naman ang Batch namen. Circumstances happened and she has to leave. I miss her terribly. Anyways, our friendship doesn't end with her leaving work. We still have life outside of it and that's the beauty of friendship.

And speaking of getting more bad news aside from Cams leaving work, I got enrolled for PMP, whatever this acronym means I honestly don't have any idea (hahaha) and that means more QA recordings which will definitely make me feel uneasy until next month, having the knowledge that someone is listening to my calls "real time". May magagawa pa ba ako? Eh it's for my good din naman. Haaay life! Hope I'll survive this one. Better stop ranting and do something about it though I really can't help it sometimes. Been glad that there is someone kind enough to be my shock absorber and I apologize for considering him as such. Thanks to you though.=) From the bottom of my heart!

---

Finished two books: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (and have seen the movie as well) and The Serpent Garden by Judith Merkle-Riley and now I badly needed a new one. Needs to go book-hunting again.

---

The whole world might be busy brewing ideas on what to do on Valentine's Day, yet my friends and I are lucky enough to go on a trip to the 15th Philippine Hot Air Balloon Festival which means schedule's cleared and honestly I really wanted to get out of the metro and escape from all the chaos. Nakakaumay kasi yung mga hearts na nakasabit sa kung san-san.hahaha =) Hindi ako bitter ha, nakakaumay lang talaga! =)

And it turned out to be one of the "unforgettable" trips I ever had my entire life I guess. Luckily, going their was no fret at all but heading back home was indescribable. Crazy but true pero sa hirap sumakay palabas ng Clark dahil punuan yung jeep going Main Gate eh naisip na namen ni Beth na sumabit at etong Teng at Leo ay game naman, so tawa na lang kami ng tawa, but of course hindi naman natuloy yun dahil bukod sa bawal eh gentleman naman po ang mga kaibigan nameng 'to kahit na minsan eh wala na kaming napag-uusapang matino kasi puro nga kalokohan ang pumapasok sa utak. At ang sumunod na kalbaryo eh sa DAU Terminal agawan naman ng bus. Pero luckily, we all got home safely, all covered with dust from Clark and super bangag na dahil wala pang mga tulog since from shift eh derecho na kami sa Festival. More than 24 hours lang naman kami gising bukod sa ang neg-neg nameng lahat at Good luck na lang saken dahil hindi naman ako maputi so you can just imagine kung anung klaseng neg-neg na ako ngayon. =D Good job guys!!! Next year ulit at sang festival naman tayo next?

At dahil sa sobrang pagod sa activity the previous day eh hindi na nagising ng maaga ang failed to went to Binondo for the Chinese New Year. Haaay, it would have compensated my New Year for this year since I was at work on New Year's Eve. Anyways, may next year pa naman.

---

Talking about one stop shopping? Well not literally going shopping but it's somehow similar to that, I've visited three of the Century old Churches in the metro in just one day! Thanks to my friend (Teng) at naisipan niya ulit na bumalik sa pagkuha ng images ng mga Century Old Churches, natupad ang isa sa mga wishes ko to hear mass at San Sebastian Church, funny though kasi when I first saw the church di na talaga ako natahimik, I was so shocked to discover na our country has a Gothic Architectural Church of its own. And thanks to Manong driver dahil kung hindi niya dinaan yung FX sa San Sebastian I never would have known about it and worth it ang pagsakit ng leeg ko sa kakalingon nun just to get the name of the church.

After hearing mass and Teng has taken his shots, we went to Manila Cathedral and San Agustin in Intramuros. Though it's both not our first time to visit these two churches, it's the first time naman na I'd seen Manila Cathedral na bukas yung lights sa labas. Kaya kitang-kita yung facade, and as usual amazed na naman ako. Though the sad part is that close ang San Agustin kaya we never get the chance to take pictures of the altar. I would definitely go back and take pictures of these churches myself. Ipon muna for a DSLR,hehehe

---

Road to Victory-- Verizon's breakfast treat. Masarap yung food. I cannot elaborate more dahil bukod sa hilong-hilo na ako going there eh, more on pictorial lang naman talaga ang nangyari.

---

I ended this month with lots of fireworks. Leo, Beth and I went the Musical Pyrolympics(France vs Japan)in MOA and ended up going home the following day, tumambay lang sa coffee shop after dinner at di na namen namalayan na March 1 na pala. At dahil sa tagal ng aming kwentuhan eh we ended up with a list for our next escapades. Masaya dahil we get to know each other more, sorted out our differences and similarities, known the issues about "life" and the "people" around us.hehehe =D

On February 28, 2010, I gained two more friends that will definitely be for keeps.

---

And lastly but definitely not the least, I have a new motivation now, saving up for a DSLR. Wish me luck on this dahil ang mahal ha. =D

1 comment:

  1. hi! look for Schopenhauer's telescope by Gerard Donovan. A little dragging at fist but really, it's a very good read =)

    ReplyDelete